Adolescents (15+) Adults and couples.
As a Social Worker, I believe that in order to have a successful and meaningful therapeutic experience it is necessary to work in a way that is collaboratively, open and active. I am ready to listen and to share my thoughts (and my sense of humor) in a non-judgemental manner so that together we can explore alternatives and solutions.
I specialize in working individuals who experience anxiety, depression, mood disorders, ADHD, divorce/blended families, cultural/interracial and identity issues.
Get to Know:
Welcome! I am a bi-lingual (Spanish/English) and bi-racial Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker. I understand from a professional and personal experience that sometimes we need support and the first step is to ask for it. Are you ready to explore new possibilities? I work with women, men and adolescents. Together we will engage in a meaningful therapeutic relationship, we will establish a strong and trusting relationship that will allow you to embark on a pathway of discovery where you can live a life of joy, peace, acceptance and fulfillment.
I specialize in working with individuals who are challenged by:
- Divorce, post-divorce and blended families.
- Cultural, identity, immigration and ethnic issues.
- Mental health challenges such as: depression, anxiety, ADHD, mood disorders, lack of coping skills
In the past ten years, I have worked within hospital, correctional and educational settings. Currently, I teach graduate level Advanced Clinical Social Work at Simmon’s College. I value these experiences as they have shaped me as a person, and have inspired and informed me as a clinician.
I look forward to meet you, to promote your self-determination and sense of empowerment so that you can create positive and lasting changes in your life.
- Masters in Clinical Social Work, Boston University
- Mental Health Counseling and Behavioral Medicine Certificate, Boston University
- Medical Spanish for health practitioners, Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- CANS (Child and adolescent Needs and Strengths) Certified Assessor in Massachusetts.
- Masters in Fine Art and Painting, Southampton University, UK
For more information, please contact me at 617-738-1480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.