Who We are
We are Boston area psychotherapists, psychologists, and counselors. We strive to provide the highest quality of therapy for all of our clients and are proud to offer day, evening and weekend appointments to accommodate busy schedules.
Boston Evening Therapy Associates provides effective and meaningful psychotherapy for a wide range circumstances, including depression, anxiety, PTSD, marriage, relational, family, occupational and all phase of life issues.
We have a long history of success and our singular goal is to help you address challenges in your life and to work closely with you to seek and find wellness in the face of sadness, stress, unhappiness, and other powerful emotions and troubled thought patterns.
Pursuing therapy with the goal of enhancing your life and improving your connection to others and the world takes courage. We are here to support you in this important undertaking.
- We strive to discover, honor and value the strengths of each person.
- We are committed to honesty, and integrity in the services we provide and in all that we do.
- We believe that only through clear goals and a defined structure will people achieve the results that they desire.
- We believe that learning is a life-long process and will strive for excellence in our practice by taking steps necessary to grow as professionals in our work.
- We believe that each person is an individual and has the ability to make positive changes in their life if given the proper support and assistance.
- We believe that teamwork and collaboration with allied professionals can often help in maximizing growth in our clientele.
- We support the health and wellbeing of our community and neighbors through contributions to various charities such as www.fsma.org.
All of our Brookline therapists strive to help us achieve this vision. We provide a wide range of therapy options such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Rational Emotive Therapy, and Strength Based therapeutic interventions.
If you concerned about any mental health issues related to you or loved ones, feel free to contact one of our Brookline Counselors at our main office number by phone: 617-738-1480 or email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you determine if counseling is immediately needed, whether your insurance covers treatment or what other financial resources are available, and suggest appropriate treatment or providers with the expertise for your situation.