Job Requirement: LICSW, LMHC, PhD Psychotherapist independently licensed to practice in Massachusetts with at least one year of experience
Job Description: Talented and dedicated therapist sought to join a thriving, creative, supportive and team oriented group practice.
- Highly competitive income potential
- Must be well trained, and independently licensed therapist devoted to patients and to the highest practice standards, creative and entrepreneurial.
- Must desire to build a thriving private practice within the context of a supportive group of talented like minded professionals. Must be able to offer at least 65% of clinical time in some combination of late afternoons, evenings and/or weekend hours.
- We also have part-time positions for just Friday, Saturday and Sundays hours.
- Must enjoy writing and agree to publish five or more blog posts per year on clinical issues of interest.
- Must seek to build a practice of at least 30 patients per week.
- We provide all the infrastructure necessary to build your best practice, first class office in top Brookline location, marketing and advertising, first class website presence, patient referrals, billing and scheduling services, peer supervision, team meetings and clinical coverage. Earnings equal to approximately 64% of income generated. Significant bonus income opportunity for outstanding performance as well.
About Boston Evening Therapy Associates, LLC
We are a group of dedicated therapy professionals who have built a thriving and creative work environment in Brookline. We are a supportive, entrepreneurial and motivated group completely dedicated to the highest level of care for all of our patients. We offer a lovely work space and a wide range of practice support infrastructure. Job Type: Contract
Required experience: Independent Mental Health License in Massachusetts & Massachusetts licensure for 1 year