WE SEEK: a well trained, highly skilled, dedicated and passionate therapist.
Candidate must be a MASTER’S LEVEL OR HIGHER mental health professional and possess an independent license to practice therapy in the state of Massachusetts.
Must seek to build a practice that averages between 12-14 patients per week and approximately 20 hours over Friday Saturday and Sunday. Candidate must be seeking a long term opportunity, willing to commit 18 months with a preference for those who can envision a longer term relationship.
- 1st class office space, first class location.
- Highest quality website and marketing presence.
- Reliable referral sources.
- First Class Billing and scheduling service.
- Peer supervision and clinical coverage.
- Training and continuing Education opportunities,
- Talented and supportive colleagues in a warm and friendly atmosphere,
- Generous income sharing pay scale which is highly competitive with any comparable private practice opportunity in Boston
We are a group of dedicated therapy professionals who have built a thriving and creative work environment in Brookline. We are a supportive, entrepreneurial and motivated group completely dedicated to the highest level of care for all of our patients. We offer a lovely work space and a wide range of practice support infrastructure.